FREE SHIPPING TO MAINLAND IRELAND ON ORDERS OVER 20 UNITS
WHY USE DOWNLIGHT COVERS?
Warm air rises. Cold air drops.
Where recessed lighting penetrates the ceiling into a coldair space, the warm air in your home rises and pushes out around the lightfitting. This results in cold air dropping into your heated space.
This can be prevented by fitting Downlight Covers over allrecessed light fittings.
Downlight Covers are the best value Eco product on themarket. Downlight Covers contain no plastics, are bio degradable and simple to fit.
* Eco Friendly. No plastics. Bio-degradable.
* Simple and easy to install, on new projects and retrofits.
* Large air space volume (3 litre) to safely disperse heat build up.
* Designed to safely cover recessed light fittings where they penetrate a cold attic space and also between floors.
* Safe to insulate over to achieve 100% coverage of insulation material throughout the project.
* When properly fitted will provide an air-tight barrier to prevent heat loss, cold air infiltration and condensation around the light fitting.
* Thermally safety Tested to BS EN 60598-1, Luminaires, dichroic and aluminium reflector.
* Can be used with halogen fittings up to 50 watt (dichroic and aluminium reflector) or LED fittings.
* Unit dimensions. 200mm diameter (interior) at base, 120mm deep, 150mm diameter at top (interior).